Monday, September 14, 2009

Caroline's Wedding

Stephen and I got to head over to Morehead City this past weekend for Caroline and Chad's wedding. Have I mentioned how much I love the Sound?
Bridesmaid's luncheon in Beaufort. I know you all like my smile that looks like a 5 year old.
Rehearsal Dinner and After Party: Oh! There's that flowered dress again! It just keeps getting shorter in the front.
Caroline was a GORGEOUS Bride! Her dress was killer.


Check out my bump in my maternity bridesmaid dress:
Here's an action shot from the reception- Stephen's first oyster shooter. Just a question, but what's the point of eating a food that people encourage you to just swallow? Shouldn't I want to taste the food? If I don't need to linger over the flavor of the food should it really be eaten? I can't get on board with oysters. Sorry. I know that as an East Coaster I should, but at this time, I just can't.
Marlene, Drew, Stephen, and me
Thanks for a great weekend, Caroline and Chad!

No comments:

Post a Comment