Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Year Ago...


Some of you may remember this unfortunate incident. Although he looks like a furry friend, Mo Wrigley was not. We attempted to rescue Mo from the Lab rescue. We gave him a super cool name, Wrigley, only to be randomly attacked. No kidding! We returned him. I sobbed...despite the attacks, I'd grown attached.

The next day we came to understand why I'd bawled my eyes out. I was pregnant :) It is amazing to think about how different things are now. Can I get a what what from all you new parents out there? I can definitely still remember what life before Sadie was like, but I wouldn't trade in that cute little peanut for anything. I remember feeling really speechless when I found out I was pregnant. It took Stephen about an hour to realize that I wasn't kidding. Then the daydreaming began, and now here we are living in this. It is just really unbelievable how much things can change- and how they can be even sweeter than you could ever imagine.

In other recent news...
You know you're married to a CPA when...
We're almost at the end of another busy season for Stephen's work. We can't wait to have this one under our belt. Stephen has been such a trooper- Sadie and I are so proud!

Since Stephen's been so crazy busy, these folks came and paid a visit...
How cute are they? We had a great week. They helped so much with Sadie and helped me get caught up (and ahead) on some around the house type items. Thanks, Mom and Dad- you're the best!

Sadie is really chugging along. Her 4 month check up went well. It's fun to watch her learning and starting to really play. Notice the focus below.
More to come soon! Sorry that I've been MIA!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, I am ready to visit again was it just last week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old Glen and Becky :) Can't believe the dog incident (and the hey you're having a baby! incident) were a year ago..wow, time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing what a difference a year can make! Crazy to consider what is going to happen in the upcoming year... I can't wait :) Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete