Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today's Obsession


Let's talk about aviator sunglasses, shall we? If I were cool, I wood own these. Pun completely intended. Too bad I don't have $350 to drop on sunglasses. These eco-friendly shades are from iWood (a Louisville based company, by the way- you go hometown)
iWood also has some super fun cat eye shape glasses. Cat eye is hot for the Fall, FYI.

Pressing on. Aviator sunglasses. Plastic aviators. These aviators, please. Thank you Michael Kors for bringing these into the world. And thank you for making them not so ridiculously expensive. I actually have hopes of owning these.
Maui Jim is also bringing some heat. Finally some polarized AND fashionable glasses. How did it take so long? It's like I could still wear my Oakley's from 1996 and they'd look new. Sidenote (mortifying sidenote): My Oakley's were silver with mini leopard print. Yes.
Back to the attractive glasses...


My other obsession...

She's back! I have a love/hate relationship with this show. Right now its love. The season kicked off last night with lots of drama about Taylor. Yikes. And Brad looking BAH-nanas in short shorts. I just love seeing all the fabulous clothes and shoes and bags and jewelry.


No comments:

Post a Comment