Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First shower for Baby Girl Foster!

This was such a beautiful shower!  It meant so much to me to be able to share this exciting time with ladies that I love.  
These cookies were awesome.  I always believe in lots of icing :)

I'm so bummed because this is my only picture with Snider Bird (Sarah) from the weekend.  She was an excellent assistant.
Bumps together!  Sara is due about a week before me- with a little boy!
Cameron, Cheyenne, and Whitney
Mom, Cousin Kelly, and Aunt Susanne
Thank you so much, wonderful hostesses!  
I got to spend a lot of time with my brother, Ben, and his family when I was home.  His kids are getting so big!  
Family shot! (Taken by Jeremiah, my 7 yr. old nephew- hence the lovely angle)

2 comments:

  1. You officially have a baby bump (well, the first I've seen it!)...yay! You look beautiful. And baby girl will be beautiful too, no doubt. And now I'm officially blog-stalking YOU. =) love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who got you the backpack, but send her 2 thank-you notes. We've loved ours for groceries, frisbee golf, mowing, and actual backpacking. We hope your little one enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete